Contains: 64 oz
One 64 oz container frozen of raw goat milk.
- 100% raw goat milk.
- Sourced from local GA farm, The Capra Gia Cheese Company.
- Antibiotic and hormone free, goats fed through rotational grazing and fed only locally grown hay.
- Raw goat milk is easily absorbed by cats and dogs and is considered the universal milk, as it contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids.
- Store in the freezer prior to use. Bottles should be placed in the refrigerator to defrost 24 hours prior to using. Milk will settle between uses and may separate. Shake vigorously prior to feeding. Use within 2 weeks after being thawed.
- Soured raw milk is perfectly fine and safe to feed. In fact, it's more beneficial to your pet's health as this means there's a higher level of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) that have initiated the fermentation or clabbering of the milk.
- Not for human consumption. This product has not been pasteurized and may contain harmful bacteria.
Pet Weight Serving < 20 lb 2 oz 20-40 lb 4 oz 40-60 lb 6 oz 0-80 lb 8 oz 80 lb > 10 oz