One 64 oz container of raw goat milk.
- Sourced from local GA farm, The Capra Gia Cheese Company.
- Antibiotic and hormone free, goats fed through rotational grazing and fed only locally grown hay.
- Raw goat milk is easily absorbed by cats and dogs and is considered the universal milk, as it contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids.
- Store in the freezer prior to use. Bottles should be placed in the refrigerator to defrost 24 hours prior to using. Milk will settle between uses. Shake vigorously prior to feeding. Use within 2 weeks after being thawed or 1 year frozen.
- Not for human consumption. This product has not been pasteurized and may contain harmful bacteria.
|< 20 lb
|80 lb >