CBD Health Benefits
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) occurs naturally in hemp (cannabis sativa) plants. It is the most abundant non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis and has been found to provide many health benefits to humans and animals. It is separate from THC and does not cause a high.
How does it work?
Humans, dogs and cats all have an endocannabinoid system. Although humans have a larger, more widespread system, we all share the same receptors affecting mood, sleep, joint function and pain relief. Sometimes our internal systems can’t keep up with our body’s needs and this is when supplementing with CBD can help. Research also suggests that supplying the body's endocannabinoid receptors with extra CBD encourages the body to build more receptors so natural cannabinoids will work more effectively.
What does it help?
CBD has healing and balancing effects on all mammals. People and pets can find relief from a broad spectrum of medical and behavioral issues — anxiety, obsessive compulsive behavior, tumor growth, pains, arthritis, muscle spasms, seizures, neurological and digestive disorders, withdrawal, mood disorders and memory. CBD is especially beneficial when recovering from illness or surgery, stimulating appetite and healing. It also boosts the immune system, reduces and prevents inflammation and therefore may prevent diseases that stem from inflammation.
For dogs, CBD helps:
• boost appetite
• reduce separation anxiety
• reduce general nervousness
• control excessive barking
• prevent nausea or anxiety from car rides
• increase vitality and energy
• prevent muscle spasms or seizures
• reduce pain from cancer or arthritis
• reduce tumors and shrink cancer cells
• speed recovery from surgery or illness
• lessen fear of thunderstorms, fireworks or loud noises
• prevent aggression toward others
For cats, CBD helps:
• relieve pain and swelling from pancreatitis
• reduce distress from living in a multi-cat household
• reduce anxiety
• increase appetite
• prevent hiding and fearfulness
• prevent eating plastic or other inappropriate objects
• reduce crying for no apparent reason
• minimize distress when riding in the car
• reduce stress from moving or other environment change
• reduce acting aggressively toward others or hissing
Where to find CBD oil?
For questions on where to purchase CBD oil for your pet please email us at email@example.com.