Order one week of meals by selecting your dog's weight. You'll receive 14 meals, pre-measured and individually packaged. *
- Turkey (including bones, heart, liver and gizzards), lettuce, carrots, parsley. Less than 1%: flaxseed, salmon, ginger, organic kelp, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate.
- Contains 85% turkey meat, bones, organs and 15% vegetables.
- Complete and balanced meal formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance stages.
- Human-grade turkey from US farms.
- American Humane Certified.
- All natural, hormone and steroid free.
- Ground bones for optimum levels of calcium and phosphorous.
- Highly digestible, lean protein providing a rich source of selenium, essential for healthy functioning of the thyroid and immune system. A great source of vitamin B3 or niacin, which plays a critical role in processing fats into energy, and B6, helping to maintain steady blood sugar levels. Also a good source of zinc, potassium and vitamin B12.
- Low fat protein, high in tryptophan, necessary for T-cells, a type of immune system cell that kills cancer cells.
- Turkey hearts are a nutrient-rich striated muscle meat, and are a good source of thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, phosphorus, iron, zinc, and most importantly taurine.
- Turkey liver is an exceptional source of vitamin B-12, vitamin A, copper, folate, and riboflavin, making it a superfood in the protein category.
- Detailed percentages: 65% turkey meat, 10% bone, 10% organs, 10% lettuce, 5% carrots.
- Turkey Mix Complete Nutrition Data