Turkey & Lamb Complete Bulk Box
Complete, nutritionally-balanced. Contains of 20 lb of complete and balanced food. Bulk box consists of 10 x 32 oz containers of our Turkey & Lamb Complete. Free shipping or delivery on all bulk boxes for Zone 1 and 2 customers.* Learn More
- Turkey (including bones), lamb, salmon, spinach, carrots. Less than 1%: vitamin E, dicalcium phosphate, sea salt, organic kelp, choline, potassium, ginger, zinc polysaccharide complex, ferrous sulfate, copper polysaccharide complex, thiamine.
- Detailed percentages: 46% turkey meat, 8% turkey bone, 25% lamb meat, 7% salmon, 7% spinach, 3% carrots. Less than 1%: vitamin E, dicalcium phosphate, sea salt, organic kelp, choline, potassium, ginger, zinc polysaccharide complex, ferrous sulfate, copper polysaccharide complex, thiamine.
- Kilocalories per ounce: 47.
Complete and Balanced
Complete and balanced meal formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth/all life stages including growth of large-size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- All natural, hormone and steroid free.
- Human-grade turkey from US farms, human-grade lamb from Australian farms.
- Ground bones for optimum levels of calcium and phosphorous.
- Highly digestible, lean proteins provide a rich source of Selenium, essential for healthy functioning of the thyroid and immune system. A great source of vitamin B3 or Niacin, which plays a critical role in processing fats into energy, and B6, helping to maintain steady blood sugar levels. Also a good source of zinc, potassium, and vitamin B12.
- Low fat protein, high in Tryptophan, necessary for T-cells, a type of immune system cell that kills cancer cells.
- 100% human-grade, restaurant quality, grass fed and pasture raised lamb imported from Australia.
- Lamb is naturally nutrient rich with high levels of zinc, Vitamin B12, iron, riboflavin, and thiamin.
- Contains all the essential amino acids.
- *Free local delivery for metro Atlanta area customers in our local delivery range. Free shipping for Zone 1 and Zone 2 customers. Visit our Shipping and Delivery page for more information.