Turkey & Lamb Complete
Contains: 8 oz
- Turkey (including bones), lamb, salmon, spinach, carrots. Less than 1%: vitamin E, dicalcium phosphate, sea salt, organic kelp, choline, potassium, ginger, zinc polysaccharide complex, ferrous sulfate, copper polysaccharide complex, thiamine.
- Detailed percentages: 46% turkey meat, 8% turkey bone, 25% lamb meat, 7% salmon, 7% spinach, 3% carrots. Less than 1%: vitamin E, dicalcium phosphate, sea salt, organic kelp, choline, potassium, ginger, zinc polysaccharide complex, ferrous sulfate, copper polysaccharide complex, thiamine.
- Kilocalories per ounce: 47.
Complete and Balanced
Complete and balanced meal formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth/all life stages including growth of large-size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- All natural, hormone and steroid free.
- Human-grade turkey from US farms, human-grade lamb from Australian farms.
- Ground bones for optimum levels of calcium and phosphorous.
- Highly digestible, lean proteins provide a rich source of Selenium, essential for healthy functioning of the thyroid and immune system. A great source of vitamin B3 or Niacin, which plays a critical role in processing fats into energy, and B6, helping to maintain steady blood sugar levels. Also a good source of zinc, potassium, and vitamin B12.
- Low fat protein, high in Tryptophan, necessary for T-cells, a type of immune system cell that kills cancer cells.
- 100% human-grade, restaurant quality, grass fed and pasture raised lamb imported from Australia.
- Lamb is naturally nutrient rich with high levels of zinc, Vitamin B12, iron, riboflavin, and thiamin.
- Contains all the essential amino acids.