Contains: 6 oz
- Turkey (including bone), turkey liver, spinach, carrots, salmon. Less than 1%: vitamin E, organic kelp, sea salt, ginger, choline, zinc polysaccharide complex, ferrous sulfate, copper polysaccharide complex, vitamin D3, thiamine.
- Contains 86% turkey meat, bones, organs and 13% vegetables.
- Detailed percentages: 71% turkey meat, 10% bone, 5% liver, 9% spinach, 4% carrots, and less than 1% of vitamin blend.
- Complete and balanced meal formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth/all life stages including growth of large-size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Kilocalories per ounce: 46.
Complete and Balanced
Complete and balanced meal formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth/all life stages including growth of large-size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Human-grade turkey from US farms.
- American Humane Certified.
- All natural, hormone and steroid free.
- Ground bones for optimum levels of calcium and phosphorous.
- Highly digestible, lean protein providing a rich source of Selenium, essential for healthy functioning of the thyroid and immune system. A great source of vitamin B3 or Niacin, which plays a critical role in processing fats into energy, and B6, helping to maintain steady blood sugar levels. Also a good source of zinc, potassium and vitamin B12.
- Low fat protein, high in Tryptophan, necessary for T-cells, a type of immune system cell that kills cancer cells.
- Turkey liver is an exceptional source of vitamin B-12, A, copper, folate, and riboflavin, making it a superfood in the protein category.