Fine Chicken and Turkey & Beef Complete Bulk Box
Contains 20 lb of complete and balanced cat food. Bulk box consists of ten 16 oz containers of our Fine Chicken Complete and ten 16 oz Fine Turkey & Beef Complete cat food for a total of 20 containers. Free shipping or delivery on all bulk boxes for Zone 1 and 2 customers.* Learn More
- Fine Turkey & Beef Complete: Turkey (including bone), beef heart, beef, turkey liver, salmon, beef kidney, taurine, magnesium citrate, choline, potassium citrate, kelp, vitamin E, ferrous sulfate, manganese, egg yolk, copper polysaccharide, sea salt, vitamin D3.
- Fine Chicken Complete: Chicken (including bone, liver, heart), salmon, trace minerals and vitamins (<1%): kelp, choline, magnesium citrate, potassium citrate, taurine, ferrous sulfate, egg yolk, vitamin E, manganese, copper polysaccharide, zinc polysaccharide, sea salt, vitamin D3.
- Fine Turkey & Beef Complete kilocalories per ounce: 45.
- Fine Chicken Complete kilocalories per ounce: 41.
Complete and Balanced
Complete and balanced meal formulated to meet AAFCO nutritional levels for cats of all life stages.
- *Free local delivery for metro Atlanta area customers in our local delivery range. Free shipping for Zone 1 and Zone 2 customers. Visit our Shipping and Delivery page for more information.
- Human-grade turkey and beef from US farms. American Humane Certified. All natural, hormone and antibiotic free.
- 100% human-grade poultry from Springer Mountain Farms. All natural, antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones.
- Ground bones for optimum levels of calcium and phosphorous.
- Excellent source of protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce the risk of high blood pressure, improve blood circulation.
- Highly digestible, lean protein providing a rich source of Selenium, essential for healthy functioning of the thyroid and immune system. A great source of vitamin B3 or Niacin, which plays a critical role in processing fats into energy, and B6, helping to maintain steady blood sugar levels. Also a good source of zinc, potassium and vitamin B12.
- Low fat protein, high in Tryptophan, necessary for T-cells, a type of immune system cell that kills cancer cells.
- Turkey liver is an exceptional source of vitamin B-12, vitamin A, copper, folate, and riboflavin, making it a superfood in the protein category.
- Feeding Calculator for Cats
- Feeding guidelines per day:
- 8 - 10 lb cats - 6 oz per day
- 12 - 14 lb cats - 8 oz per day