Beef & Lamb Complete Bulk Box
Contains: 10 x 32 oz Beef & Lamb Complete
Complete, nutritionally-balanced. Contains of 20 lb of complete and balanced food. Bulk box consists of 10 x 32 oz containers of our Beef & Lamb Complete. Free shipping or delivery on all bulk boxes.*
- Beef, lamb, beef heart, beef liver, beef kidney, spinach, carrots, salmon. Less than 1% of: vitamin E, calcium carbonate, flax seed, choline, dicalcium phosphate, sea salt, organic kelp, vitamin D3, zinc polysaccharide complex, ferrous sulfate, ginger.
- Contains 73% beef, 17% lamb, 8% vegetables, 2% salmon.
- Complete and balanced meal formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth/all life stages including growth of large-size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
- Kilocalories per ounce: 80.
- Detailed percentages: 62% ground beef, 6% beef heart, 4% beef liver, 1% beef kidney, 17% ground lamb, 4% spinach, 4% carrots, 2% salmon, .85% vitamins and minerals.
- 100% human-grade beef from US farms.
- 100% human-grade grass fed and pasture raised lamb from Australia.
- Total amount of food equals weekly caloric requirements.
- Excellent source of protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce the risk of high blood pressure, improve blood circulation.
- Contains all the essential amino acids required by dogs.
- The most nutrient-packed protein, with very high levels of complex B vitamins, phosphorus, zinc and iron. These vital nutrients are incredibly beneficial. They support a healthy immune system (zinc) and strong skeletal system (phosphorus), prevent fatigue (iron), and increase energy (B vitamins). Beef also contains high levels of selenium, which is known for its treatment in allergies, arthritis, and heart disease.
- Provides high levels of zinc and iron which help maintain stamina and heart health.
- Also includes taurine, an important organic acid for those breeds that are prone to seizures, Type-1 diabetes, liver and heart disease.
- Environmentally friendly containers made in the US from PET using a minimum of 50% post-consumer recycled bottles and 100% recyclable.
- *Free local delivery for metro Atlanta area customers in our local delivery range. Free shipping for Zone 1 and Zone 2 customers. Visit our Shipping and Delivery page for more information.
- Beef and Lamb Complete Nutrition Data