Order one week of meals by selecting your dog's weight. You'll receive seven days of food, pre-measured and individually packaged for two servings a day.
- Meal consists of one Angus Beef Mix portion and one chicken neck or chicken back portion per day.
- Dogs 25 lbs and under receive chicken necks and dogs 30 lbs and up receive chicken backs.
- Angus Beef Mix contains: Certified Angus Beef, beef liver, lettuce, carrots, parsley. Less than 1% of: salmon, calcium carbonate, organic kelp, vitamin K. (85% meat, 9% vegetables, 5% beef liver.)
- Chicken back or chicken neck.
- Complete and balanced meal formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance stages.
- 100% human-grade Certified Angus Beef from US farms.
- Springer Mountain Farms chicken necks or backs.
- Excellent source of protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce the risk of high blood pressure, improve blood circulation.
- Contains all the essential amino acids required by dogs.
- Beef is the most nutrient-packed protein, with very high levels of complex B vitamins, phosphorus, zinc and iron. These vital nutrients are incredibly beneficial. They support a healthy immune system (zinc) and strong skeletal system (phosphorus), prevent fatigue (iron), and increase energy (B vitamins). Beef also contains high levels of selenium, which is known for its treatment in allergies, arthritis, and heart disease.
- Provides high levels of zinc and iron which help maintain stamina and heart health.
- Also includes taurine, an important organic acid for those breeds that are prone to seizures, Type-1 diabetes, liver and heart disease.
- Environmentally friendly containers made in the US from PET using a minimum of 50% post-consumer recycled bottles and 100% recyclable.