Recreational Beef Marrow Bones
Contains: 20 - 24 oz
Price per package.
- Beef Marrow Bones canoe cut (2 per bag) averaging 20 - 24 oz total.
- Beef Marrow kilocalories per ounce: 252 (marrow only).
- Texas-Raised Wagyu Beef.
- Quality beef from Rosewood Ranches in Texas.
- Beef raised in the United States without antibiotics or added hormones.
- Natural source of protein and fat.
- Bone marrow contains nutrients known to lower the risk for heart disease and certain types of cancers.
- Enhances red and white blood cells production.
- Improvements in kidney and digestive function.
- Rewarding fun to chew and gnaw at these bones while also great for brain exercise.
Storage and Feeding
- Storage: Keep Raw Recreational Bones frozen until ready to serve.
- Recreational bones can be feed as a recreational treat. Give up to two bones per week.
- We sell our marrow bones frozen, and we recommend you feed them frozen as well.
- If your dog likes to hide toys in the couch cushions, or bury things under the rug, you probably want to feed these outside.
- If you choose to serve bones indoors, place them on a mat, towel, or other surface that can be machine-washed or easily disinfected.
- Always monitor your dog when feeding recreational bones—these treats are NOT to be completely consumed.
- If a piece of bone breaks off, discard the small pieces.
- Refreeze or refrigerate bones that still have marrow and meat left.
- Once the bone has been licked clean or left for over an hour, discard the remainders.
- *Do not cook the bones – they will become too brittle and could splinter while your dog chews on it.
- Not for puppies under 6 months, giant breed or extra-large breeds, over-aggressive chewers, dogs with a history of pancreatitis, or dogs having insufficient teeth.
|Crude Protein||12% min|
|Crude Fat||25% min|
|Crude Fiber||3% max|